Welcome to Los Angeles, the City of Angels!
With the Go City All-Inclusive Pass, explore all the amazing attractions and activities the city has to offer.
This pass gives you access to over 40 incredible attractions, including world-famous theme parks, museums, theme parks, and more.
With its diverse range of experiences and activities, Los Angeles is sure to have something for everyone.
So get ready to explore the city and take advantage of all the incredible attractions the Go City All-Inclusive Pass has to offer!
What attractions does the pass cover?
The Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass covers a wide range of attractions, such as theme parks, museums, and top attractions.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket (3+ day passes only)
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- LEGOLAND California (choice between San Diego Zoo or LEGOLAND)
- Knott’s Soak City Water Park
- Big Bus Los Angeles 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Big Bus Celebrity Lifestyle and Homes Tour
- Dolby Theater Guided Tour
- Starline Tours: Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
- Downtown LA Food and Culture Tour
- Glass Bottom Boat Eco Tour
- SoFi Stadium Tour
- Whale Watching in San Pedro or Long Beach
- Catalina Flyer (Ferry to Catalina Island)
- Harbor Breeze Whale Watching Tour – Long Beach
- Perry’s Beach Café and Rentals – Mountain Bike or Roller-Skates (All Day)
- Hollywood Sign Tour
- Celebrity Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes LA (choice between self-guided or guided tour)
- Whale Watch & Dolphin Tour – Beautiful Newport Beach
- Harbor Cruise in Long Beach or San Pedro
- Huntington Beach: 2-hr SUP board or kayak rental
- Huntington Beach: Yoga on the beach
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- TCL Chinese Theater – Tour or Movie and a drink (choice between TCL Chinese Theater or Hollywood Museum)
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Los Angeles Zoo
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- San Diego Zoo (choice between San Diego Zoo or LEGOLAND)
Museums and Entertainment
- Hollywood Museum (choice between TCL Chinese Theater or Hollywood Museum)
- GRAMMY Museum
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Cabrillo Maritime Museum
- Richard Nixon Library
- South Coast Shop & Dine Package
How long is the Los Angeles all-inclusive pass valid
The Los Angeles All Inclusive Pass is valid for two years from the date of purchase and is activated with the first visit to an attraction.
The pass is valid for the number of days purchased over a two-week period once activated.
All-Inclusive Pass is available for 1,2,3,4,5 or 7 days based on the choice of the buyer.
When you purchase a 3, 5, or 7-day pass, you also receive a ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood.
This ticket can be used on the same day as the first time you use your pass or any day within the two-week period.
How much does a Los Angeles all-inclusive pass cost
The cost of a Los Angeles All Inclusive Pass changes depending on the number of days for which the pass is purchased.
|All-Inclusive Pass||Adult Pass (13 to 99 years)||Children pass (12 to 3 years)|
Note: Children under the age of 2 can enjoy free entry
How does the Los Angeles all-inclusive pass work?
The Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass helps you get easy and discounted access to 40 attractions in the city.
If you plan to visit Universal Studios Hollywood, Grammy Museum, Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, Sofi Stadium and Madame Tussauds Museum, in that case, you will spend:
Universal Studios Hollywood ($109) + GRAMMY Museum ($12) + Santa Monica Pier Aquarium ($22) + Sofi Stadium Tour ($35) + Madame Tussauds Hollywood ($30) = $208
In addition to money, you also spend time and energy in long queues waiting for admission.
However, with the Los Angeles All Inclusive Pass, you can visit over 40 attractions for only $249 for a 3-day pass.
All these benefits come with the perk of skip the line access and a complimentary ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood.
The passes are available for 1,2,3, 4, 5, and 7 days, making it all the more convenient for visitors to explore the city.
This pass offers up to 40% savings compared to buying individual attraction tickets, making it an incredibly popular option.
Why should you go for the Los Angeles All Inclusive Pass
With the Go City All-Inclusive Pass, you can get free entry to over 40 top attractions and tours in Los Angeles.
This pass is the perfect way to explore the city and save money.
The Go City All-Inclusive Pass allows you to choose a 3 or more days pass with complimentary admission to Universal Studios Hollywood.
You can also get instant delivery of the pass either directly for use on your phone or printed for your convenience.
Plus, the pass comes with a digital guide packed with information about each attraction to plan visits accordingly.
With the Go City All-Inclusive Pass, you can save up to 40% compared to buying individual attraction tickets.
It’s the perfect way to experience all that Los Angeles has to offer without spending too much.
Who should get the Los Angeles all-inclusive pass
Anyone who is planning to visit Los Angeles should consider getting the pass. It is a great way to save money on all of the attractions in the city.
This pass gives you access to many of the attractions and activities that Los Angeles has to offer, including amusement parks, museums, and more.
By purchasing this Pass you can save up to 40% compared to purchasing individual tickets.
Who is the Los Angeles all-inclusive pass not suitable for
The Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass is unsuitable for those looking for a one-day pass to visit attractions in Los Angeles.
The pass is a multi-day pass that offers entry to multiple attractions for several days.
It is ideal for those who plan to stay in Los Angeles for a more extended period and do not want to buy separate tickets for each attraction.
Those who plan on visiting famous attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood should not purchase the 1 & 2-day pass, as these attractions are not included.
Furthermore, the pass does not include transportation to or from attractions, so those looking for a one-day pass with transport included are not the right choice.
For visitors who plan to tour around Los Angeles for a day or two and plan to visit a few of the popular attractions, the Go City Explorer Pass is the best fit.
Where can I buy the Los Angeles all-inclusive pass
You can purchase the Los Angeles All Inclusive Pass Online.
Steps to purchase tickets online:
1. Select the date of your visit and the number of tickets.
2. Add the tickets to your cart.
3. Click the checkout button.
The ticket will be sent to your phone and, if you wish, you can print it out.
Featured Image: Gocity.com, Lunamarina